Five Characters I Wish Would Get Their OWN Book
There are actually more than five, but several have books in the works so I’m not listing them. It’s just a waiting game on their releases.
01. Jeffrey from the Unearthly series by Cynthia Hand – I’ve mentioned Jeffrey twice recently since I’ve just finished reading and reviewing the final two books in the series. Jeffrey is the one character I most want to have his own book.
02. Cipriano from My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century by Rachel Harris – When I heard there was going to be a third book in this series, I hoped it would be Cipriano’s. Instead we got a return to Cat’s story because apparently it wasn’t finished.
The Best Friends
03. Claire from How We Deal with Gravity by Ginger Scott – Claire is the main character’s best friend. She’s very supportive and she’s so good with Avery’s autistic son Max. Now that Avery is happily settled with Mason, Claire needs her own book too.
04. Stella from All Lined Up by Cora Carmack – Like Claire, Stella is the best friend of the main character. After reading All Lined Up, I thought Stella’s story would be the basis of the second book, but when I checked Goodreads, it’s not. Surely she gets the third book in the Rusk University series though, right? Nope. Now this series has to be at least four books long so that Stella gets to share her story too.
05. Jill from the Vampire Academy/Bloodlines series by Richelle Mead – I always liked Jill, even when she was a very minor character in Vampire Academy. She grew into a much more important character, but she still doesn’t get to be part of the main story in the Bloodlines series. Her own book would change that. Jill deserves it!