My giveaway of Blindness by Ginger Scott ends soon.
Top Ten Popular Authors I’ve Never Read
01. Marissa Meyer – Cinder is on my TBR because it’s so popular, but to be honest, it really doesn’t appeal to me. I do plan to give it a try sometime though.
02. Gayle Forman – Her books seem sad and I don’t like sad books, but like with Marissa Meyer’s, I’m going to give one a shot. Eventually.
03. Marie Lu – Legend seems right up my alley, so I’m not sure why I haven’t gotten to it yet.
04. Stephanie Perkins – I hadn’t even heard of Anna and the French Kiss until I started blogging, but I soon found it everywhere. I added it to my TBR almost immediately, but haven’t actually picked it up yet.
05. Cassandra Clare, author of The Mortal Instruments – I have no interest in reading the work of a plagiarist and cyberbully. When I started blogging, I was shocked to see how much the book blogging community supports her, especially after reading so many anti-plagiarism posts on so many different blogs.
06. Julie Kagawa – I’m not really into faeries. Actually, I actively dislike them. But again, her books come highly recommended by just about everyone, so…
07. Veronica Rossi – I don’t even really know what her books are about. I just know one was released recently and the blogging world blew up with anticipation.
08. Jennifer L. Armentrout – She must have written a lot of books because it seems like I can’t visit a blog without seeing a post about one of them, and it always seems to be a different book! I really should look into her books one day. Like with Rossi, I don’t even know what they’re about.
09. Patrick Ness – He’s another author I hadn’t heard of before I started blogging. I’ve looked at a few of his books and they seem like something I might like.
10. Laini Taylor – The cover has put me off The Daughter of Smoke & Bone for years, but I recently added the audiobook to my clipless Sansa Clip and I will listen to it soon.