Top Ten Sequels I Can’t Wait To Get My Hands On
01. The Boy Most Likely To, sequel to My Life Next Door by Huntley Fitzpatrick (release date: 2015) – The Boy Most Likely To is about Tim and Alice. I liked the little bit of Alice we got in My Life Next Door, plus Alice is one of my favorite names.
02. Wicked Little Secrets, sequel to Prep School Confidential by Kara Taylor (release date: March 4, 2014) – I can’t wait to find out how Anne solves the thirty year old mystery that was touched on in Prep School Confidential.
05. The Art of Goodbye, sequel to Where I Belong and A Long Way From You by Gwendolyn Heasley (release date: March 4, 2014) – The Art of Goodbye is only a novella, but it will be good to check in with Corinne again. I really missed her in A Long Way From You, which was a companion to Corinne’s book Where I Belong.
06. My Not So Super Sweet Life, sequel to My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century and A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris (release date: unknown) – The books in the My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century series are two of the only time travels I’ve ever liked. My Not So Super Sweet Life returns to Cat’s story.
07. Savage Drift, sequel to Monument 14 and Sky on Fire by Emmy Laybourne (release date: May 6, 2014) – Monument 14 blew me away and I loved Sky on Fire too. I’m looking forward to the conclusion of the story in Savage Drift.
These have already been released but I haven’t read them yet.
08. Now I’ll Tell You Everything, the final book in the Alice series by Phyllis Reynolds Naylor – Another Alice! This Alice is one of my favorite book characters ever. I just adore her. She’s very realistic as she ages through the series. I’m actually several books behind in the series, so I have a few to read before I get to this one, which takes Alice from 18 to 60. I’m both excited and very nervous about how her life turns out.
09. Promised, sequel to Birthmarked and Prized by Caragh M. O’Brien – It’s been a while since I read Birthmarked and Prized, and I’m afraid I’ve forgotten most of the story. I hope they come back to me as I start reading Promised.
10. Boundless, sequel to Unearthly and Hallowed by Cynthia Hand – I read Unearthly and Hallowed as part of read-alongs, but I’m on my own for Boundless. I can’t wait to find out what happened — but I always get distracted by other books.