ARC August is hosted by Octavia.
Here we are at the end of ARC August. My goal at the beginning of the month was to read 4 books, then I revised it to 6 as I got approvals.
Here’s how I did:
01. A Tale of Two Centuries – Rachel Harris (finished August 4) review
02. Witch Hunt – Tabitha Morrow (DNF August 30) mini-review coming September 1
03. Running from Romeo – Dianne Mannino (finished August 15) review
04. Witchstruck – Victoria Lamb (finished August 19) review coming in September
05. 4 to 16 Characters – Kelly Hourihan (finished August 9) review
06. Countdown – Michelle Rowen (finished August 25) review coming in September
I DID IT! I really struggled with Witch Hunt, but I finally decided it just wasn’t worth it anymore. I feel like 36% of the book was a good enough shot and I just wasn’t into it.